Two year from the date of purchase.
This warranty covers manufacturing defects on the watch itself (movement, case, crystal). Other parts than the above are not covered by this warranty. To have replacement covered under this warranty performed, please use our contact form on the "contact us" page, or send an email to email@example.com. In the e-mail you need to specify your name, address, order number and a detailed description of the issue. Finally, write ‘reclaim of purchase’ as subject of the e-mail or letter.
This manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.)
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as for example an earthquake
- Esthetical changes that occur during normal wear and tear and aging (minor scratches, etc.; on the case and/or crystal, alteration of the color on the wristband and the peeling of the plating)
- The life of battery. Battery replacement will be charged even during the warranty term.
Postage, insurance and other non-repair expenses are excluded from the warranty. Please retain your order confirmation to serve as proof of purchase. In the event that a product is returned and adheres to this warranty a replacement product will be issued. If no replacement is available the customer may choose a product of the same value as their replacement but no cash refund will be made after 30 days of purchase.